SHOKBOX LIFETIME WARRANTY
At Shokbox, we take pride in our products and stand behind the quality of our cases. We offer a lifetime warranty to the original purchaser of our products, provided that they register their case within 28 days of purchase. This warranty covers any defects in materials that may arise during the lifetime of your Shokbox from the date of purchase.
Our warranty covers the following parts for the duration specified:
- PE shell lid, PE shell base: Lifetime
- Latches, wheels, internal straps, GPS cover, foam, and hinges: 12 months
Our warranty does not cover the following:
- Damage or defects resulting from normal wear and tear, misuse, abuse, accidental damage, or modifications made to our products.
- Damage to the finish of your Shokbox
- Damage occurred by overpacking of Shokbox
- Improper or inadequate packing of Shokbox
- Failure to comply with Shokbox packing instructions
- Damage sustained because of neglect or abuse, improper use i.e. throwing, dropping, submerging in water use of unauthorized chemicals which may compromise the integrity of the case
- Excessive force used by handlers during transportation or failure to follow Shokbox maintenance requirements
- Anything contained or transported inside the Shokbox
- Labour for installation of any parts shipped to you not under warranty
- Bike case rentals or other business use
- Postage for parts outside the warranty policy
To activate the warranty, the purchaser must enter their name, address, purchase details, and validate within 28 days of purchase. The remedy will consist of the supply of replacement parts. This warranty does not cover labour for installation of any parts shipped to you under this warranty. Altering the Shokbox voids our warranty.
If you are a consumer, the provisions of this warranty are in addition to any statutory rights which apply to you. If you are not a consumer, to the maximum extent permitted by English law, the provisions of this warranty are in lieu of any other warranty, whether express or implied, written or oral, except that Shokbox does not limit its liability for personal injury or death caused by its negligence.
Under no circumstances shall Shokbox be liable to a purchaser or any other person who is not a consumer for any special, incidental, or consequential damages, whether arising out of breach of warranty or otherwise.
To obtain warranty services, follow these steps:
- Contact Shokbox at email@example.com to inform us of the nature of the problem. Please provide the unique order number for your Shokbox.
- Enclose your name, return shipping address, telephone number/email address, and a brief description of how the problem occurred.
- You may be asked to provide images and evidence of the circumstances or return the case for inspection.
At Shokbox, we strive to provide our customers with high-quality products and excellent customer service. We hope you enjoy your Shokbox and rest assured that we stand behind our products.