UK Warranty Information. This Warranty only applies to purchasers resident in the UK at the time of purchase.
Shokbox will replace the parts listed below that fail due to a defect in materials or workmanship for the lifetime of your Shokbox from date of purchase.
This warranty is NOT TRANSFERABLE and only applies to the original purchaser of the Shokbox as evidenced by our records at the time of the sale. It does not apply to any subsequent owner of your Shokbox should you sell it or give it away.
- Registration of your Shokbox warranty.
- Shokbox is designed to carry one bicycle with two wheels.
- It is the responsibility of the purchaser to register the lifetime warranty within 28 days of purchase.
- You will be required to validate your warranty on line within 28 days of purchase.
- Details of lifetime warranty registration and validation will be made available at the time of purchase.
- Failure to register your case for the lifetime warranty within the allocated time frame could invalidate any future claim but will not affect the statutory rights which apply to consumers.
- You will be sent a unique warranty certificate upon registration.
Please keep this document safe
This warranty does not cover:
- Damage to the finish of your Shokbox
- Damage occurred by over packing of Shokbox
- Improper or inadequate packing of Shokbox
- Failure to comply with Shokbox packing instructions.
- Damage sustained because of neglect or abuse, improper use i.e. Throwing, dropping, submerging in water use of unauthorised chemicals which may compromise the integrity of the case (see maintenance)
- Excessive force used by handlers during transportation or failure to follow Shokbox maintenance requirements (see Maintenance)
- Anything contained or transported inside the Shokbox.
- Labour for installation of any parts shipped to you under warranty.
- Fair use wear and tear (see fair wear policy below)
- The lifetime warranty applies to the following parts: PE shell top, PE shell bottom, Wheels, Internal Straps, hinges Fair use wear and tear: Is defined as damage caused by ageing and normal use.
Maintenance The purchaser must perform, or have performed, the following maintenance in order to keep the warranty in effect:
Please request cleaning and maintenance information and recommendations from your Shokbox supplier.
WHERE THE PURCHASE IS A CONSUMER THE PROVISIONS OF THIS WARRANTY ARE IN ADDITION TO ANY STATUTORY RIGHTS WHICH APPLY TO CONSUMERS.
WHERE THE CONSUMER IS NOT A CONSUMER, TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY ENGLISH LAW, THE PROVISIONS OF THIS WARRANTY ARE IN LIEU OF ANY OTHER WARRANTY, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WRITTEN OR ORAL, EXCEPT THAT SHOKBOX DOES NOT LIMITED ITS LIABILITY FOR PERSONAL INJURY OR DEATH CAUSED BY ITS NEGLIGENCE.
Except as aforesaid, under no circumstances shall Shokbox be liable to a purchaser or any other person who is not a consumer for any special, incidental or consequential damages, whether arising out of breach of warranty or otherwise.
Shokbox. will remedy the failure or defect, without charge to the purchaser, within 14 business days of its receipt of: a/ Proof of Warranty registration b/ Production of warranty document c/ Order and purchase Number
To activate the warranty the purchaser will need to enter name, address, Purchase detail and validate within 28 days of purchase. The remedy will consist of the supply of replacement parts. This warranty does not cover labour for installation of any parts shipped to you under this warranty.
Altering the Shokbox voids our warranty.
Warranty Processing To obtain warranty services take the following steps:
1. Contact Shokbox by telephone 0115 8602291 or email [email protected] to inform us of the nature of the problem. Please make a note of the unique order number for your Shokbox and retain the warranty certificate.
2. Enclose your name, return shipping address, telephone number/email address and a brief description of how the problem occurred.
3. You may be asked to provide images and evidence of the circumstances or return the case for inspection.